Tolerance StatueYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
The Statues of Trade and Tolerance in 1892 were originally part of the sculpture of Emperor Joseph II. In the Moravian square. In 1918 the sculpture was dismantled, the statues of Trade and Tolerance wandered first into Denis’ slashes and in 2005 they were moved to park Lužánky in Brno.
CC AttributionCreative Commons AttributionLearn more