WG Mason3D ModelNoAI
Vertices: 4MMore model information
The 84 ft wooden tug W. G. Mason was built in 1898. The Mason was purchased by Michigan Limestone and Chemical Company (MLCC) in 1914. W.G. Mason spent 10 years breaking ice and towing sailing vessels in and out of the Calcite harbor near Rogers City before it was dismantled and abandoned by the company in 1924. It is now buoyed annually for divers, kayakers, and snorkelers by the NOAA Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. The model was created from 1,443 8 - megapixel images captured from 4k video.