Edge Case Games was honored by Kotaku’s ‘Dayshot’ on their awesome USR “Assassin” – Fractured Space model (which was also picked for our PBR launch, by the way).
- What can I say? Katia is a Sketchfab Rockstar.
- From the slightly-unnerving-news-department, here’s an overview of North-Korean Ballistic Missile Models.
- ArchDaily mentioned our Facebook integration with a ‘Sketchfab embed inside a Facebook embed’ on their site. I love that kind of nested technology 😉
- The Chinese YiCamera camera competes with Gopro. Their 3D model looks fab.
- PBR got a lot of coverage. The Blender community loved KMiklas’ insanely dirty Fiat Punto – it made its way around the world, like on the French 3DVF.
- Now on Kickstarter, Podo turns any surface into a photo booth. The first stick and shoot camera! Models of the 3 editions are up on Sketchfab!
That’s it, see you next week!