Loading 3D model
The M.V Clara was built in 1921 by Van Der Werff G. J. Scheepsbouw, Westerbroek, Netherlands. , measuring in at 33.8 m in length, 7 m in width and 2.9 m in height. She was a cargo ship owned by Salomons J., Rotterdam, and was called MV Meeuw from 1921-1933. On the 4th of March 1933 on a voyage from Hamburg to Wexford with a cargo of manure she was wrecked in heavy weather, M.V Clara was towed by a trawler but was foundered near Wexford Harbour. She now lies 17 m below the surface.