Loading 3D model
British Aircraft Corp 475
Show 3D model information
A digital model of the British Aircraft Corporation 475 airplane.
- Approx 14,339 polygons.
- Low-polygon and game-ready model.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Does not have an interior.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes: Rudder, 4 sets of left and right wing flaps, Left and right rear elevators, Left and right engine fans
- This version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes logically named materials, Fuselage, Wings, and Metal. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and textures (in jpg format) are included, at 2048x1024 pixels.
- For use in any software that can import obj files.
Original model by Digimation and sold here with permission.
Related 3D Models
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions